mcompass is a simple, accurate and affordable way to measure pelvic floor function, ensuring a woman’s sphincter muscle strength remains intact following vaginal birth. A simple fifteen-minute test minimizes risk due to undiscovered damage caused by a complicated vaginal delivery.
Manometry Made Simple and Affordable
Compact and portable, mcompass sets up in minutes. Tests can be conducted by nurses and technologists in a standard exam room and automatically emailed to a gastrointestinal specialist for interpretation, if desired.
Convenient, Precise Exams in as Little as Fifteen Minutes
- Portable, wireless system weighing only 3 lbs.
- Simple set up, with built-in software guidance.
- Ready for use after easy priming in just seconds.
- Intuitive, friendly interface for all users - physician, physician's assistant or nurse.
- Advanced technology delivering ultra-precise results.
- Data presented real time on a tablet PC workstation.